Where's my package

rgou5513
Community Member
UPAAA000000255869535
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Where's my package

i suggest you try contacting the seller to ask them ..

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Where's my package

rgou5513
Community Member
Then explain why the emails say attempted delivery note left. So it here somewhere. So where was it dropped off at.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Where's my package

This is a member to member forum.  No body here knows where your package is.  Your attitude does not inspire anyone to help you.  

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Where's my package

marnotom!
Community Member
I don't know about the information contained in the emails, but if you look up the tracking information for a GSP shipment on https://parceltracking.pb.com, you'll see that there's a link you can click to get the tracking information from the carrier's website.

In this case, the carrier is Canada Post.

The Canada Post website says that a notice has been left with information on where to collect your package. Have a look for it in and around your mailbox.

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?trackingNumber=703511448753...

If there's nothing there, contacting your seller will likely be an exercise in frustration as the seller's responsibility for the item's safe transit ended when the item was received at the Global Shipping Center in Kentucky. You will need to contact Canada Post.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Where's my package

mcrlmn
Community Member

Go to your nearest Canada Post office.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Where's my package

@rgou5513 wrote:
Then explain why the emails say attempted delivery note left. So it here somewhere. So where was it dropped off at.

Allow me to explain since by your questions and comments it appears that you may be very new to shopping online with mail-to-home delivery.

The term 'attempted delivery made' does not mean it was delivered to you. It means the letter carrier came to your home with your package and you were not there. That's the 'attempted' part. If you are not available to accept the package and the seller and/or situation warrants against a 'safe-drop' which is when the parcel is left for you to collect on your doorstep when you come home, a doorknocker-type postcard will be left in your mailbox with instructions as to where and when the item can be collected. 

As others have said, look in your mailbox with your lettermail to find the doorknocker card from Canada Post. It will have directions to your nearest authorized postal counter dealer as well as the hours of operation. 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Where's my package

rgou5513
Community Member
Thank you very much to those who helped me out. There never was a note left. But I did go to the post office. And my package was there. Now my Gift can be presented. Thank to all.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply