eBay is no any contact way like phone or email?

ja_58865
Community Member

I try to tap the buttom ffor contact us.but it makes me disappointed.It just turn back to the home page and show me

Looks like this page is missing. If you still need help, visit our help pages.

Is this what eBay doing to the customer?I really need a help.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Try cntacting eBay via their Facebook page; that seems to be the most hopeful method these days....

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

The phone reps have a terrible reputation for getting you off the phone as soon as possible even if that means giving you the advice you want to hear instead of the advice you need to have.

Here are your options for contacting Ebay Customer Service. Please be aware that for social media CS, you send them a Private Message and briefly explain what your problem or issue is. Feel free to leave your Name, address, phone number and/or your email address in this message. It is private and secure and it may help to speed up the response for you.

https://www.facebook.com/ebay— Message button in upper right on landing page.

https://www.instagram.com/ebayforsellers/

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/How-do-I-contact-Customer-Support/m-p/32016431#M1783851 -> Automated Assistant, type AGENT -> enter. You will then get more options.

The social media Chat accounts are covered by trained eBay employees with some authority.
And you get a transcript so you can compare what you heard with what you were told.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

As a buyer your most likely problems are that your purchase has not arrived or that you did not get what you ordered.

Both are covered by the Money Back Guarantee.

Start from the original invoice.

If your item has not arrived by theLAST estimated date for delivery you have 30 days from that date to open an Item Not Received claim and get a refund.

If the seller cannot show proof of Delivery (not of shipping, of delivery) you will be refunded.

If your item is not what you ordered (red not blue, copper instead of gold, used not new, broken in transit, etc.) that is a Not As Described claim.

The seller will probably be required to send you return shipping and when he has the item back, you will be refunded.

And to be clear, you do not want a replacement. You want a refund.

You can use the refund to purchase again, but the replacement may have all the same problems are the original disputed item.

If neither of these are the problem, or if your problem is more complex, post more detail here.

The posters are members like yourself, but have decades more experience -- and some wild stories.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

If this is about the preorder that you didn't receive it is unlikely that eBay will help you now. The money back guarantee is only good for 30 days past the estimated delivery date.  You can contact eBay customer service on Facebook as someone suggested but your best bet is to do a chargeback through your payment provider.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply