ebay estimate delivery is problem

Hello everyone.

My Order from BC to ON Expedited Parcel 4  business days is not Delivered .

Shiped May 10 ,Estimate  Delivery date May 18 .

- Ebay set delivery time Jun 13 .

- The Seller said wait more time.

- CP  said open Ticket

In all 3 cases I'm not able to get Refund .

I have to wait until EBay WRONG  estimate date  pass .

What shoud I do ? 

Thank you.

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: ebay estimate delivery is problem

@pansy19 wrote:

It's not Seller who told it was ebay .

I paid Expedited Parces - delivery tine 4 business  days , not over month.

The Sender's responsibility is open Claim and get Refund Shipping tnen Refunt buyer .

You said earlier that the seller put "standard international shipping". Therefore you did not pay expedited parcel, you paid an amount for the seller to ship it to you however they wanted to. They chose to send it expedited, but they could have chosen to send it overnight or they could have got in their car and taken a road trip to deliver it in person, as long as it arrived by the end of the expected date indicated on their listing.

I know the way eBay displays things can be a bit confusing (they really need to do better), but the reason you can't open a claim until the 13th is because it isn't LATE until the 13th. Ignore the tracking and everything else. eBay only displays the information available on the Canada Post website. That isn't a promise of delivery date to YOU, that's a promise of delivery date to the SELLER who purchased the service from them. The only thing that matters is that it arrives by the 13th. That's the promise the seller made to YOU.

As far as why it got stuck, who knows. I've had it happen as both a buyer and seller. I think in my case the hub had an emergency and was damaged or something, and it took them awhile to get everything back in the pipeline.

Message 21 of 24
latest reply

Terminal A is on Industrial Ave.

And they have a post office.

Why not enquire there at the counter in person if they have your parcel?

Message 22 of 24
latest reply

I requared , they didn't do .

Mail Man just left Parcel in mailbox today.

Then CP started to bombard me with emails.

They never contacted since  Ticket is opened. Not they contact " It' Delivered ".

Again Dissapointed with ebay buying experience.

Message 23 of 24
latest reply

When we paid for service , we expect to Deliver as promised .

No more.

I have 3 Parcels from January that CP lost , still and damaged .

Didn't take responsibility .

What a shame open Parcel, open each pc in box then bring back to Sender Mail Box with smile face sticker , 85 cents shipping owe , sent from CP Office.

Thank you very much for your time. I appreciate .

Message 24 of 24
latest reply