i bought Duo eyelash glue 4 packs - they did not glue any eyelash terrible - was sticky water

bought duo eyelash glue= 4 boxes    all terrible and was like sticky water,   never buy again!!!   

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

i bought Duo eyelash glue 4 packs - they did not glue any eyelash terrible - was sticky water

Have you returned to the Listing Descriptor and offered a Product Review?

Or spoken to your seller?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You are covered by eBay's Buyer Protection policy for 30 days after delivery.

The Resolution Centre is at the bottom of this page.

You want an Item Not As Described dispute.

The first suggestion is to contact the seller.

All you want from him is your money back. Don't get into a conversation.

If he does not refund promptly, ask eBay to step in and escalate to a Claim.

The seller will be required to send you a Return Shipping Label.

If he doesn't do this* he loses the case and you will be refunded.

If he does send the label**, when it shows as Received by him, you will be refunded.

I would STRONGLY advise you not to use the product. I am concerned that it is counterfeit and we have no idea what is in it.

If this is a product you have used before, compare the packaging carefully.  If it is counterfeit, you might consider contacting:

http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifraude.ca/index-eng.htm

*And if he is not in Canada, this is close to impossible.

** Or enough money to cover a tracked shipping label.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

A quick look at the seller's negative feedback shows multiple buyers have complained about fake products, expired products, and even a few specifically have mentioned eyelash glue in their negative feedback.

This is why it is important to check a seller's feedback for patterns that could indicate a potential problem with the product or the seller.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply