longest shipping city's

rodm1975
Community Member

Does any one know wich is the longest area for shipping from Hong Kong or China to Canada thanks I was looking for refills for my planner for 2018 on here thank you 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

longest shipping city's

Canada is currently experiencing long delays due to Customs inspections on untracked mail from China.

If you want to place an order with a seller from overseas and you need it sooner than three or four months from now, you'll need to request and pay for tracking on an expedited or express service.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

longest shipping city's

so I should avoid buying from China Hong Kong at this time then: last order I got took months and rest took less then 2 months to get to me: 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

longest shipping city's

How long roughly from USA to Canada ??? hope less time then China United Kingdom Hong Kong as well:  

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

longest shipping city's

I won't tell you to avoid buying from China.

I will tell you what I said above: if you need something from China that's time-sensitive, you need to request and purchase an expedited service.

Shipping from USA to Canada will be faster. How fast? Check the listing. Two weeks is normal.

Shipping within Canada is faster yet. Check the listing. Usually a week or less if you live near an urban centre.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

longest shipping city's

As with all areas in life, you get what you pay for with postage cost and speed. Examine Delivery estimates. Check with sellers for more detailed estimates if you feel you need to do so.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

longest shipping city's

Having been selling by mail order for some 30 odd years, I allow 20 days for delivery within North America. I am usually pleasantly surprised.

I allow 30 days from Asia, and am usually disappointed,so I stopped bothering.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply