'How your collections are displayed is changing' and who wants to hazard a guess....?

We all probably received the same email today: 'How your collections are displayed is changing' but who would like to hazard a guess as to what this actually means? I have created 16 Collections which I curate on a semi-regular basis, and one has 21 Followers for what that is worth. So they're just going to be dumped? I loved the final kick to the crotch in the last paragraph of the ebay email: "If you're a seller who has used collections to promote your inventory, check out Promotions Manager, which can more effectively drive customers to your listings—available in Seller Hub." Yes, wouldn't I love to use Promotions Manager.... on ebay.ca. Why doesn't you send me a message when that happens instead?

Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 6.12.41 PM.png

Also, what Browse Pages were Collections ever featured on? I've only ever seen a Collection on the Home Page and my own page. Similar shopping pages as Promoted what-now? What are they talking about there? Anyone know?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

'How your collections are displayed is changing' and who wants to hazard a guess....?

Who wants to bet Editor's Picks are an extension of Daily Deals which elevate only a select few merchants? Likely negating any value of seller-purchased Promoted Listings. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

False alarm. 

Today's message:

Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 10.51.04 AM.png

Message 3 of 3
latest reply