class action suit in usa

at least ebay our beloved mother does not have a  large class action suit like amazon in the usa-- it  seems now to be moving through the courts -- and on the news today(pbs national news) they say its going to shake things up  -- all things that go wrong here at ebay canada -- i hope they take heed in the actions of those sellers in the usa  and make things right -- you can only sqeeze a rock or push a rock so far then -- well then rock pushes back-- nothing to worry about right now of course ebay-- they say its going to take about 2 years before any results will be seen  by then i will not have to worry about anything

good luck to all today -hope the agro software works to your favour and you get sales today or you bought a lotto ticket and hope that is your way out 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

class action suit in usa

A link to the actual "Article" would have given your post some weight, otherwise...

...enjoy the rest of your day.

Not, sure what you smoked this morning but that rant was funny...

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

class action suit in usa

it was a pbs radio national news show that had a extentive article about it i listen to cbc radio and pbs radio excluctivly  and their was no article to link to - it was on nbc new just last week my wife tell me so you can try to look it up on those three radio or tv show sites -- i just thought it a humous thing i heard and thought i would pass it on -- i wasn't trying to make "weight " or whatever you meant--

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

class action suit in usa

It seems to be based on a mixture of price fixing (high and low) and the documented attempts by AZ (and WalMart) to drive any direct competitors out of business.

One reason I like eBay is that it is just a venue, and does not attempt to compete with its sellers for sales.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply