AUCTION ENDED EARLY

her-6493
Community Member

Hello, 
Can some please tell me why my auction ended early?
There was still 3 min left in the auction and the listing just stopped , I had multiple bids with over 50 watchers probably waiting for the last few seconds,,, 

Then after the point the highest bidder tells me his toddler hit the bid button and wants to retract the auction  win, like **bleep** is going on,,, Can i dispute this and leave negitive feedback?
See pictures, top shows sold, bottom shows the clock still clicking 

Inbox - jeffrey.shapka@robertsonimplements.com - Outlook.jpg

Inbox - jeffrey.shapka@robertsonimplements.com - Outlook_2.jpg

  

Is this "Glitch"a known issue ?
How do i dispute this,

Thanks Jeff 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

AUCTION ENDED EARLY

Because every bidder on high value items has a toddler on his lap while bidding.

Nah, just kidding, traditionally it's a cat.

Your auction ended at $335.00.

The winning buyer wants to cancel.

Welp.

He's not gonna pay.

He can't retract a winning bid.

Open an Unpaid Item Dispute as soon as possible. NOT a Cancellation,which allows him to go on his merry way.

The Resolution Centre is at the bottom of this page. It's pretty self-explanatory.

Do NOT talk to any human beings about this. The customer service reps want to get you off the phone so they can meet their quota.

Go with the robots and the UID in the Resolution Centre.

In theory, you should not make a Second Chance Offer until the UID is complete, but if you feel lucky you could offer the book to any or all of the underbidders and accept the first or the best offer you get. The concern is that the winning bidder pays first, then you have two buyers for one item.

Watchers watch. Bidders buy. 

If they haven't put in a bid by the three minute mark, they won't.

Don't leave feedback for the deadbeat. It will be removed and you will get a Defect.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply