New Listings

As of today cannot list an item under single listing says ebay signin refused - what is that?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

New Listings

@10carlie10 wrote:

As of today cannot list an item under single listing says ebay signin refused - what is that?

Did you enroll...complete application for Managed Payments according to eBay's request? That could be the issue.

https://www.ebay.ca/help/selling/getting-paid/getting-paid-items-youve-sold/payments-hold-managed-pa...

-Lotz

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

New Listings

Same here, used the create listing link on the the listing tab of Seller Hub 3 or 4 times and got a white screen with a weird error message.  After that snafu I opened up my templates list and found that the link in the drop-down menu beside each template worked fine. Might they be in the midst of installing the new unified listing tool?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

New Listings

@kawartha-ephemera wrote:

Same here, used the create listing link on the the listing tab of Seller Hub 3 or 4 times and got a white screen with a weird error message.  After that snafu I opened up my templates list and found that the link in the drop-down menu beside each template worked fine. Might they be in the midst of installing the new unified listing tool?

From dot com.

https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/seller-updates/2021-spring/listing.html#unified-listing

Will be interesting to see when it actually arrives on the scene on dot ca and in what form??

-Lotz

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

New Listings

@lotzofuniquegoodies 

After watching a Seller Checkin video in which Harry Temkin talked about improvements, I went to DOTcom to see for myself what had changed since I last tried listing with it. The current version is much improved, on this occasion the designers have listened to sellers feedback. Much of the form has reverted to direct in-line editing for the simple stuff like title, price etc.

The IS section has changed for the better too ... missing IS are displayed along with commonly used values, those are especially relevant once the AI gains experience with the user's tendencies.

Additional functionality has been added too, like image background removal on desktop, and  drag and drop image upload. Another thing I noticed was an addition to the description toolbar, it is now possible to save a few "description templates". Coming soon will be the ability to save complete listing templates. Once that feature is incorporated and it is introduced on DOTca I will probably start using it.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply