Saved search email notifications - not all items shown

For the longest time, these emails would only show a limited number of new items from automatic saved Searches (not sure but think it was 12). To see the rest of the new items, you'd have to click the "View all results" and scroll through them on ebay's site. Then for a little while, it seemed there wasn't any limit and the emails would diplay all the items, which was great because I could view them all in the email and delete it if there was nothing of interest. Lately, it's gone back to only showing a handful of items. Nooooo!

For rare items where only a few pop up at a time it's not bad, but I have one search that often turns up 20+ items per day. The reason I have these searches is so I don't have to scroll through ebay listings every day, but the limited # displayed in the email defeats that purpose. Can we go back to showing all search results in the email notification? Thanks!

***Oh and BTW the Global Shipping Program, which guarantees you'll pay import duties even on small items that Canada Customs normally wouldn't bother charging for, STILL SUCKS!***

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

PS If there's a way to adjust my notification settings to display all items in the email, I haven't found it.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I have a slightly different problem. eBay will still only show a maximum of 12 items on the email notification, but now I've discovered that when it says there are 12 new items and it shows 12 items, often there are way more than 12 new listings fitting the description.

For example, if there are 17 new items that fit the description, for some of my email notifications it will tell me there are 17 new items (and show 12), BUT FOR SOME OTHER EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS IT WILL TELL ME THERE ARE 12 NEW ITEMS (and show 12). If I know there are more than 12 new listings I can click on "see all results" to see them all, but when it tells me there are 12 new items then there's no need for me to click on "see all items" ... or so I thought - so in fact I am missing some new listings that I want to see.

Anyone else experiencing this and is there a fix?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply