Tech support - Communications with Buyers

I have not been able to have the link associated to "Communication With Buyers" fixed for over over a month. Has anyone else had this problem or can get their link working? I just think over a month is too long to wait to have an issue looked into. Yes there are bigger issues for eBay to look at but what are we paying for if they don't get to fix an issue that is an issue for a buyer especially one with a store subscription.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I think that it is the same for everyone, Tyler is aware of it.

You should be able to access it on .com and then if you want, just change the url to ca and bookmark it.

This might work...

https://www.ebay.ca/cnt/ManageBuyerCommunication

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for the info. The comment "I think that it is the same for everyone" is even more disturbing. They last time  I spoke to tech support and then to someone in in the customer satisfaction area, I was told they were larger issues eBay is working and the one offs like mine do not take a priority but everntually they should get to it. Well I guess everyone using eBay Canada is not that inportant to them. Just venting as I find these things very frustrating and yet what are we paying for. I said this has been happening for almost a month. It has been much longer becasue I rememeber looking at it back in the fall but really didn't need to use it till now. So frustrating. Thanks again.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I have spoken to eBay again and what the person on the other side highly receommended was for me to go to this forum to encourage everyone who has this problem to report to it asap. This as explained to me, the more tickets they get the quicker they will look into the isssue. So I ask everyone who is experineceing this issue please submit a ticket and hopefully it will looked into sooner rather than later. Thanks.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

hi, i am having the same problem.. Can't reply to messages, can edit adds or add new adds.

any updates?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@elkislandsales wrote:

hi, i am having the same problem.. Can't reply to messages, can edit adds or add new adds.

any updates?

jasmen@ebay 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hey @lotzofuniquegoodies sorry to hear you're running into issues have you tried a different browser to see if that makes a difference? We don't have any site wide issues right now so keep us posted! 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply