Traffic reports displaying 0 impressions and 0 views

Hey my traffic reports are reporting 0 impressions and 0 views on all my items. When I click on a item I can see the actual number of page views. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there anything I can do to resolve it or do i just have wait and see?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@cardboardhands wrote:

Hey my traffic reports are reporting 0 impressions and 0 views on all my items. When I click on a item I can see the actual number of page views. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there anything I can do to resolve it or do i just have wait and see?

I had a quantity of items that I was using promoted with that I ended recently. When I did so the view for traffic dropped substantially. With promotions it's 3:2 eBay vs External. Without promotions it's basically 1:1 eBay vs External. Since I restarted those promotions the numbers are going up(from 1:1).......Very slowly. My eBay views have always been higher compared to external. Not sure if eBay is tinkering again with those algorithms or something else in play. All you can do, for the most part is grab some popcorn/drink and watch. It can be like watching paint dry.  😉

Others have mentioned requesting some sort of refresh from eBay. Not sure how difficult this is have done and the big IF....If there are negative consequences along with any positive ones. If anyone has had experience please pass it along. Thanks.

-Lotz

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

As far as I know 'refreshing your listings' is a myth that cs suggests they will do just to make you feel better.  A couple of years ago one of the board reps said that there is nothing that cs can do to refresh your listings,  help your sales, get more views etc.

In the past I've also heard sellers say that putting their listings on vacation, hiding them for a short time and then turning then on again helped with views etc,  Perhaps it did at one time or maybe that was a myth too but ebays search algorithms have changed so much I doubt that any 'fix' that helped in the past woukd work the same now.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I am also having this problem, it is just blank across the page for all listings. When I know that that number is not accurate. I'm not sure how to fix this technical error.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply