A Few eBay Policies that Could Use Revamping

Hello. When I first came back to sell on eBay I had an outstanding amount of money owed of around $30 or so. I was unable to list anything until I paid it. I also recently had money owed for shipping labels and because it was whatever, a few weeks or so outstanding, I got blocked from listing anything until its paid. My question is on the former and the latter, why not just allow people to keep listing or to start selling regardless if they owe money? What does eBay gain from preventing someone from selling or listing new items, when the money from sales is automatically withheld after a sale is made? In short, it makes no sense to deter someone from selling when You are only blocking Yourself from getting the money You are owed....If someone cant list new items you might never get the money you are owed and they  might just stop selling on Your platform. Whereas if You let them keep making sales, the money You are owed will be automatically withdrawn from their future sales. Makes no sense how it is currently orchestrated. _peace

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If I buy some of your comics can you ship them to me right away? I can pay you sometime later and when I do I'll buy more.

FYI - If you make a habit of not paying eBay you will find your account permanently suspended AND have a collection agency hounding you for.....sometimes forever.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

EBay is our landlord.

People who don't pay the rent get evicted.

images (1).jpg

Message 3 of 3
latest reply