Are my eBay.ca listings showing on eBay.com?

Hi!

Just a quick newbie question...

When I list an item on eBay.ca, does it necessarily show on eBay.com, or do I have to do something special?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Are my eBay.ca listings showing on eBay.com?

if you have shipping set to mail to the usa then, you will be shown, on .com as well//  you may want to check if you can legally sell milk crates that don't belong to you.. they belong to the milk company whose name is on them....these were never available to buy, nor did the company ever sell them to individuals..fyi..

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@esclyons wrote:

if you have shipping set to mail to the usa then, you will be shown, on .com as well//  you may want to check if you can legally sell milk crates that don't belong to you.. they belong to the milk company whose name is on them....these were never available to buy, nor did the company ever sell them to individuals..fyi..

Those are the OLD milk crates, no longer in use as far as I know after the conversion to metric

Most dairies who were using them (up until the late 70's?) liquidated their stock of them. I had a chance to buy a load from one of the major dairies (I think it was Silverwood). Unfortunately they wanted to do a single deal for the entire stock which at that time was about 50,000 units......I would have needed a 50,000 cubic foot storage space for them so I passed.

Too bad really, price was a bargain.

The 13 x 13 are classic record crates, the new(er) ones are too small.

To the OP, yes your listing show up on .com

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@esclyons wrote:

Those are the OLD milk crates, no longer in use as far as I know after the conversion to metric

Most dairies who were using them (up until the late 70's?) liquidated their stock of them. I had a chance to buy a load from one of the major dairies (I think it was Silverwood). Unfortunately they wanted to do a single deal for the entire stock which at that time was about 50,000 units......I would have needed a 50,000 cubic foot storage space for them so I passed.

Too bad really, price was a bargain.

The 13 x 13 are classic record crates, the new(er) ones are too small.

To the OP, yes your listing show up on .com

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi!

Thanks for answer. I have to say I never asked myself if it was legal to have those milk crates, because I've seen a few of them sold around here and the sellers seemed to have quite a few and never said anything about them belonging to the milk company. Like you said recped, I ran into a cheap lot once, but I did not have the space to store them!

Thanks!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply