Auto relist vs automation relisting rule & fees - frustration!

htc_can
Community Member

Happy Monday all!  So after 3 rounds of hair-pulling, yelling at my screen, frustrating online chat "help" conversations, I thought I'd come here to see if I can get some input. I have all my auctions set up as auction style and I apply the automation rule to continuously relist until sold. I've had no issue with this to date. I suddenly noticed when I happened to look at a statement, that I'm now being charged weekly insertion fees at the beginning of April. I realize it's because the promo ended - it just caught me off guard as I don't think I've ever knowingly been charged an insertion fee before, so some kind of notification or "hey, we're taking more money now" kind of message would have been nice.  Fine, moving on. So I'm now trying to figure out the best way to now deal with my listings so I'm not being charged the weekly relist fee due to the rule. I know "Fixed price" is one option and you then just get charged monthly, but I prefer auction format.  The chat told me about "auto-relist" that relists up to 8 times for free - as does this page....but I don't see that? When I go to make a listing, I only see relist up to 2 times?  Am I missing something?  Thanks for the help, community!

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Auto relist vs automation relisting rule & fees - frustration!

jasmen@ebay velvet@ebay  Extremely disappointing. It's clear that eBay has zero concern for their customers (who are the source of their revenues) nor accountablity nor follow-through. 

Message 21 of 21
latest reply