Can't delete promotion

So i have some problems with creating a banner on my store linking to a promotion, i made another thread for it. While messing around i deleted the promotion to restart it, for whatever reason the items did not loaded and it wrote that 0 items were in my fresh made promotion (they were in but marked as ''already discounted'' even if the previous promotion was stopped). At this point i'm like okay they did not loaded i'll remake it's fine. Then i try to delete the promotion that glitched and the ''delete'' option is not there:

Capture d’écran 2022-02-04 184433.png

Did i really paid $30 tu run into those things non stop? I got a store for 48-72h and i run into glitch over glitch. Nothing load it's a waiting simulator... I checked the one i made after and actually running fine, and it's the same thing, if i would want to end it, i can't. So when i start a promotion, i can't end it if i did a mistake. There's a delay of i don't know many hours for the end and delete options to appear. Is this something usual?

This is not clean and highly frustrating

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Can't delete promotion

I monologue but if ever anyone read this

I figured out that we can't end a sale on its first day. The ''end'' option magicly appears after 24h. We still can go in ''edit'' and revome some items, but you must leave 1, cause we can't end a sale on its first day. It's written there. All this is full of sense

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Can't delete promotion

Sorry if the post was long and not clear i'm just mad to run so fast into so many problems for a service i paid for

To make it shorter the option to end a markdown sale manually is not there for me. Anyone with a store and a sale can confirm if it's supposed to be there? I ended one yerserday, i'm pretty sure they had a ''end'' option

I just checked and it's still not there. So how we are supposed to end a sale if i did a mistake in the discount% or anything?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Can't delete promotion

I monologue but if ever anyone read this

I figured out that we can't end a sale on its first day. The ''end'' option magicly appears after 24h. We still can go in ''edit'' and revome some items, but you must leave 1, cause we can't end a sale on its first day. It's written there. All this is full of sense

Message 3 of 3
latest reply