Can't find unpaid item button.

I have a buyer that is not paying.  Haven't had to do an unpaid item in ages and can't find the option to do it.  Can anyone please tell me how to find it.  Would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks! 😃

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Can't find unpaid item button.

On the 5th day after the purchase go to cancel transaction and one of the options will be 'buyer didn't pay.  

If you have unpaid transactions set up to automatically close after 4 days, eBay  will close it 96 hours after the sale.  That option can be set up in seller preferences.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Can't find unpaid item button.

On the 5th day after the sale find the listing in your awaiting payment section of Orders and use the drop down to select "cancel". you will be asked for the reason and pick non-payment.

This will cancel the sale and issues a non-payment strike to the buyer.

Unlike the old system there is no waiting, there is no second chance for the buyer to pay,. the cancellation and strike are instant. If the non-payment option is not available it's because not enough time has passed.

Note: If you have sent an invoice then the clock starts from the time you sent the invoice

https://www.ebay.ca/help/selling/getting-paid/resolving-unpaid-items-buyers?id=4137

Also on that page is instructions on setting up, adjusting or cancelleing the automatic system. There is also some stuff about fee refunds but normally under Managed Payment there are no fees to refund since they are not charged until the buyer pays.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply