Can we please get some more selections available in the ebay supplies store...

There is very little variety available to purchase, can we please get some more items in there that we can actually use, i totally get the ebay self promotion, but it shouldn't be me having to pay for your logo being printed on the boxes,  The cost is way too high, and i can only assume that is because of the ebay logo being printed on it.. and the very  limited amount of sizes available is terrible, .. Offer us the same boxes without the logo's, at a fair price..and we can put the ebay round stickers on them if we choose to..

There needs to be some kraft envelopes in various sizes that can be recycled. Not the plastic stuff that goes in the garbage..  Please lets finally get this addressed..

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Now that Canada Post seems to have started selling the "if it fits it ships" prepaid mailing boxes again, it would be lovely if eBay and Canada Post could get together on branded boxes.

A little discount might be nice, but just buying the boxes and having Free Shipping would be a mitzvah.

I found these not only at the Yates St PO that had been carrying them for over a year, but in the past two months I've seen them at the Fort St PO and Oak Bay Ave postal outlet.

tyler@ebay  -- Something else for Andrea and Rob?

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

photo mailers would be nice, also other shipping supplies like clear tape, bubble wrap, etc. The current offerings are extremely limited.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

This is great feedback, thanks everyone for getting me your wishlists!

I'll get it suggested - I know that we do introduce new inventory a few times a year and they're always working on new stuff, so I hope we'll see something like this happen in the future. 🙂

Tyler,
eBay
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Well I’ll throw in my 2 cents worth, I have never used any of my shipping supplies coupons. I need #1 and #3 bubble envelopes for my shipments. Right now I pay under $40 including tax for a box of 100 each.no shipping charge either.

wow, it’s really hard typing with my left hand, I’m right handed. Surgery went well though, I’ll be back in a few weeks.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Suggest......

4 x 4 x 4

6 x 6 x 6

8 x 8 x 8

10 x 10 x 10

12 x 12 x 12

I don't profess to be an expert in such matters but I am pretty sure square boxes are still a "thing" in the shipping world. Aren't they?

Manila envelopes

Or even better..... a credit to my account in lieu of the coupon. I would be more than happy with taking 30 cents on the dollar, lets say $70  credit instead of the $210 dollar coupon. 

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Photo mailers +1
Except I need letter-sized ones, it would fit my comic books perfectly and saves me time from cutting out card boards 😄
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

I posted my concern/suggestion in the "ask the boss" thread a few months ago and from memory, we were told the responses would be coming half way through July.  Must be busy.  Or something. Unless I missed it. Did I ?

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Yes.  When I order those plastic mailers they are shipped to me in boxes which would be 100% perfect for my items, so I know they have them.

The boxes that I can buy are all wrong for my items but I order them and try to make it work, but knowing they've get exactly the right size for me but I'm not allowed to buy them is.......... well, you know:  Irritating.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

They should bring back the mixed assortment listings they had before.

With a selection of different items, like a starter pack !!

I got a few of them and they were more useful than a box of 100 items all the same size.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply