Canada Post: Item Out For Delivery. Expected Delivery Tomorrow??

i've never seen this before on CP tracking.  It always says Expected Delivery Today  when an item is Out For Delivery.  But i have one that says Expected Delivery Tomorrow for an item that is currently Out For Delivery.  Is this just a glitch?

The package is being delivered in Edmonton, if that makes any difference.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

it was delivered on the same day, so i guess it is just a glitch. 

Nothing to see here.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

This is exactly why I try very very much NOT to watch items in transit, 99% of the time the weird messages simply cause unnecessary seller worry..... when I do break my rules it is for expensive stuff, and so far I've always needlessly worried when there were weird messages...still haven't learned....

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@fergua3 wrote:

i've never seen this before on CP tracking.  It always says Expected Delivery Today  when an item is Out For Delivery.  But i have one that says Expected Delivery Tomorrow for an item that is currently Out For Delivery.  Is this just a glitch?

The package is being delivered in Edmonton, if that makes any difference.

They can be bad scans followed by corrected scans or a scanner person with itchy trigger finger. Worst case scenario. Miss sort with a dose of optimism thrown in.  I had one incoming 2 weeks ago for on time Friday delivery. A few minutes later had an update for following day. Looked like it got put on the wrong route.  It arrived veryyyyy late in the day on the following Monday which was a holiday. 

-Lotz

Message 4 of 4
latest reply