Changes to the cart on .ca???

I just noticed (on the eBay App), that the little cart picture appears on .ca (when location is set to Canada). Before, I could only see the cart picture on .com (location set as US). Did they finally upgrade/fix the cart problems or am I seeing things...
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I'm at my computer now but I'm going to go and check on my phone. If there is a Cart option on the mobile version of ebay.ca, that is a new development indeed. There was an iPhone update recently that I took a pass on since each update has only served to further annoy me as a user by adding things I don't want and never offering what I need. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Yes, I just updated too and that's when I noticed it! Sheesh you'd think that a new development to the cart issue would be something they'd tell us about in a newsletter / email (especially since we've all been complaining about it for so long!) If anybody has any info with what's going on with the cart, please share!!! This could be a HUGE development for combined shipping that we've been waiting for forever! If you list in both currencies like I do, you had to pick if you wanted your automatic shipping discount rules to apply to US or CAN currency listings (couldn't do both). Even if the currencies can't combine, for the cart to work to allow shipping discounts on both sites would be GREAT news!
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I've got nothing new. It must be the update that's responsible for what you're seeing.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

IMG_9363.JPGYep. There it is. Before and After updating the mobile app. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply