Customer service its asking me to communicate with the buyer thru the personal phone of the buyer ?

I had return request opened since 23 November .There isnt way to communicate with the buyer .All the messages are failing somewhere and eBay isnt able to fix the issue from the day first i provided the return shipping label i cant get my item .On other side the buyer can not see my messages neither .So we are both in blank.I want my item back and wish to refund the customer .

eBay customer service its escalating the case every 3 days but does not help us communicate . Today i called again and they even refused to connect me with supervisor.My due date is today and they cant assist me .I do not want to have communication outside of eBay because i do not have any prove after all whats going on.The customer contacted eBay stating that Canada post refused the return shipping label .So many questions and no help from Customer service .

Please help me 

I will appreciate all the help

Thank you and have a nice day

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Customer service its asking me to communicate with the buyer thru the personal phone of the buyer ?

I do not want to have communication outside of eBay because i do not have any prove after all whats going on.

EBay's dislike of communication outside eBay is first because they do not want members setting up off-eBay purchases where they get no fees. And second so that they can see what was agreed between the members.

But eBay will give either party in a transaction the complete contact information of the other on request. Both parties get the other's information, so your buyer could also call you.

Sometimes talking is the fastest way to resolve a problem.

If both of you are reasonably fluent in English, and can remain calm in such an annoying situation, calling might be the best solution, after you have checked with Canada Post -- again by phone-- to find out what their problem is.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

How did the buyer get a return label if they are getting no messages?

Did you send a prepaid label or an unpaid label?

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

pre-paid label

ebay help her

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

@fashionoutletdeal wrote:

pre-paid label

ebay help her

If it's a prepaid label go to the Canada post website and check the tracking number to see if there are any details why it was rejected.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I do not want to have communication outside of eBay because i do not have any prove after all whats going on.

EBay's dislike of communication outside eBay is first because they do not want members setting up off-eBay purchases where they get no fees. And second so that they can see what was agreed between the members.

But eBay will give either party in a transaction the complete contact information of the other on request. Both parties get the other's information, so your buyer could also call you.

Sometimes talking is the fastest way to resolve a problem.

If both of you are reasonably fluent in English, and can remain calm in such an annoying situation, calling might be the best solution, after you have checked with Canada Post -- again by phone-- to find out what their problem is.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

There isnt any.I called already Canada post .Sending a second label

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Well they approved automatically mine i issue the buyer a return shipping label.The buyer didn send me the item back .Today they refund the customer and CS and Dispute center they claim that i refuse the return request when i never did and i did everything by the book.

What i should do ? Honestly i dont understand what they do ?

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Which country is the customer in?

If the customer is in Canada I wonder if ebay helped her print a label through Shippo. If that's the case, the label may have been refused because the postal outlet wasn't processing it properly.  The phone customer service won't know anything about that but one of the ebay reps who sometimes posts here would know.  You might want to contact him. At the top of this board click on Messages and send a message to tyler@ebay with the transaction number and any other information that you have. He might be able to help you but he will probably take a few days to get back to you.

First, you might want to contact the buyer by phone and ask them on which site they printed the label so that you know for sure it was Shippo. If it wasn't Shippo, it doesn' t make sense that the label was rejected.  The buyer's phone number might show in paypal or you should be able to get that information from ebay. I can't find the 'request contact information' link though..perhaps someone else can provide that??

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I ship and print directly from Canada post website.I spoke with the customer yesterday and resent the label.
Well since she got her refund there isnt any response anymore .So i think i give her a good Christmas gift.
Thank you .I am waithing a phone call from manager (i dont hold my reath ,i know they will "fix " me up ) but for sure i will contact tyler@ebay
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

its not rejected .I had open a ticket for this to Canada post .
Message 10 of 10
latest reply