Delay in Sold messages from ebay this week?

Am I alone in receiving ebay Sold messages after a delay this week? Normally, the Sold notices from ebay precede the Payment Received message from paypal for me but this week they have been rolling in later, much later than ever. I would assume this has something to do with the roll-out of the Hub. Or something.

Anyone else? 

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

30 minutes and counting now for the most recent two sold tonight.... 

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

happens occasionally but not tonight for me..

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Hmm. Are you opted into the Seller's Hub? I'm not yet but wonder if I'm in the next batch of users to be brought into it. My stuff sold more than an hour ago and there's still no Sold notice, also Shippo was having trouble finding the order(s) within ebay and I had to synchronize the page a number of times to get them found so I could proceed to print my postage labels.  

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Also no ended Unsold and Relist notice messages coming tonight.
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

not on the new seller's hub yet? i have been asked or prompted.

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Still nothing!

I might be the only seller in the country anxious to start using it and apparently I’m among the last of the users to be opted into it.
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Also, the Relist messages have returned but I still don't have my Sold messages from last night despite that those orders are already mailed.

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

On one of our handles we were not receiving listing notifications when an item went live. For the better part of a year. Now we're getting the listing confirmation emails, but only about half the sold notifications are coming through. Very frustrating. The point of the emails is to be alerted to an event that may or may not require attention. Not appreciating this whole 'Press F5 every 5 minutes' routine.

The other handle is receiving emails as expected. So there's no consistency to the inconsistencies around here!
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Oh my goodness, that would be frustrating. The Sold messages are sort of, um, important to the whole selling workflow here, it should be a given that we all get all messages we require in order to provide speedy dispatch/service to our buyers. 

@happy_pigeon: Might you be able to look into this and help us learn what's going on? Thank you.

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

mcrlmn
Community Member
Everything has been fine here.
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

*rises from the grave* Is this still ongoing for some folks? Sounds like a laggy server (our side, not your side) thing to me, possibly.

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

I wish I could confirm it's fixed but the truth is that I simply don't know, as I haven't had a sale for a few days after a spurt so busy it was a challenge to keep up!

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Okay, I do have an answer for you now. I've sold five items this afternoon. Three came immediately. Two are MIA. Oddly, four items sold to a single buyer and half of those Sold notices are the ones that are missing while the other two came promptly. 

Message 14 of 14
latest reply