Ebay help center ignore my problem!

I have sold my item. Ebay ask ship during 3 buisness day. Buyer get my parcel, and then Ebay baned this buyer. My money was return to buyer. Then Ebay ask don't ship parcel. Seriously??? I open request for returning my money, and Ebay close my request before my money was returned to me. I ask Ebay Help Center resolved my problem and pay my money for me. But Ebay Help Center ask that they can't help me and it's my problem.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

For complicated issues, you must call EBay Customer Service and speak to an agent. It sounds like your case was reviewed by a bot without capacity to consider extenuating circumstances. Call instead.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I called, but ebay employee said that it's my problem that I sent parcel when I did not get money. But, firstly, ebay gives me only 3 working days to ship, and, secondly, money was on my paypal account on hold, and this could be available after adding tracking number.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

wrote:

... firstly, ebay gives me only 3 working days to ship, and, secondly, money was on my paypal account on hold, and this could be available after adding tracking number.

Shipping time starts when you have been paid. Why was the money on hold in PayPal?

If on hold because paypal is waiting for the payment to clear -- then you wait until it clears before shipping.

If the hold was because you are a "new" seller, tracking does not release the money (Canada's rules are different from USA).

https://pages.ebay.ca/help/pay/payment_hold.html

* 21 days after the buyer pays in most cases is applicable to Canadian sellers.

* 7 days after your latest estimated delivery date, if you mark the item as shipped in My eBay and a delivery date can be calculated. Delivery estimates are currently supported for listings created on eBay.com when the buyer is located in the US, and for listings created on eBay.ca when the buyer is located in Canada.

You may want to check with PayPal to see if there is any seller protection for this transaction.

-..-

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You sold.

The buyer  paid.

Paypal has a Hold on payments to new sellers

EBay reminded you that you are expected to ship promptly.

You shipped .

The buyer's account was closed by eBay, probably because of fraudulent activity.

EBay advised you not to ship.

Paypal is still Holding your payment. 

It will be released after 21 days.

EBay cannot find and return your shipment.

You might ask at the Post OFFICE (not postal outlet in the drug store) if they can recall a shipment.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply