End of Turbo Lister in June?

Months ago there was an announcement about ebay suspending TL, possible in June.

I spoke with customer service this morning about the status of TL and was told that it  WOULD  be supported as of mid June. Anyone else know if this is correct?

I have a bunch of new listings that I would like to get ready for June 1st when I get my store allotment, but I don't want to do all the work and then find out that TL has been suspended. I don't like any of the other listing tools.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: End of Turbo Lister in June?

Replying to my own thread ..................... I rep in advanced tool dept  just called me back.

Apparently we will still be able to use and upload from TL but the tool will no longer be updated. It is my understanding that we will still be able to use it until ebay's new listing tool is ready to go. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: End of Turbo Lister in June?

@julieo459 wrote:

Replying to my own thread ..................... I rep in advanced tool dept  just called me back.

Apparently we will still be able to use and upload from TL but the tool will no longer be updated. It is my understanding that we will still be able to use it until ebay's new listing tool is ready to go. 

They are pushing people to do everything via their web tools, which doesn't bode well considering the current bulk revision tool is in a sorry state based on my last interaction with it. I can not grasp for the life of me how their devs manage to make it possible to wipe out field values you aren't editing when you change the value in an unrelated field.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply