Exchange rate fees report

Under managed payments under fees I'm looking for my exchange fee expenses for US$ sales converted into cdn$. But I can't seem to find where that is located? I want to know the amount I actually paid, not how it's calculated.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Have you checked under payments in Sellers Hub? I don't know how detailed the info there is but that is where you would probably find the information that they do give.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

No its not there. It tells you how to calculate the exchange fee but not how much you actually paid on each transaction.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Is there nothing showing in the Expenses section of the Payments Tab?

I don't list on .com or any other site other than .ca so I can't see how it's shown.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@recped 

@7366carl 

In activity ---- Transaction type ---- There is a tab called Currency Conversion fees which you can access by specific date period. It should be here but I've never been able to get anything to populate.

-Lotz

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

I'm looking on ebay.ca but these are for sales on ebay.com. I can't see the exchange rate fee paid. It shows all other fees

International Fee
Final Value Fee
Standard variable

But not the exchange fee. It converts from USA $ to Cdn $ and says the fee was taken out but not how much the fee was in an $ amount.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Are you referring to PayPal? Just to be clear I'm talking about ebay.ca under managed payments.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@7366carl 

Sorry. That was for PayPal.  So it could be something that needs to be added to MP.

-Lotz

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

When you say exchange fee...what exactly are you looking for?  If it is the 3% currency exchange fee I doubt that they break that out because it is rolled into the conversion rate.

Just trying to think this out for when I go into MP.  Does it give you the conversion rate that they used?

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Ya I just want to know how much I'm paying in exchange fees. Just like all the other fees I pay.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply