Has anyone used Asendia Priority Tracked International Postage through Chit Chat?

Has anyone used Asendia Priority Tracked International Postage through Chit Chat in Ontario?    It is now come to BC and I want to know your experience.  Thanks

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Has anyone used Asendia Priority Tracked International Postage through Chit Chat?

For all my international order (HK, UK, Australia & Germany) I start using Asendia International Priority Tracked Full tracking included, 5-22 business days thru chit chat BC since Oct 2018, so far so good but tracking status update very slow, make sure set your shipping option to a longer period because it takes about a month to arrive.  No complaints with the service and the low price.  Thanks to Chit Chat!

Message 21 of 24
latest reply

I also use it and love it.  I set my shipping by boat so that gives me plenty of time.  Most arrive within the 22 days.  One buyer commented that he could see it was stuck in German customs.  

Message 22 of 24
latest reply

I ordered a very small package from eBay on Dec 5th coming from the US to Canada and the tracking doesn't show it in transit 11 days later!  It says the order is not in their system yet.  It was supposedly shipped on Dec 5th, 2020.

Message 23 of 24
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 24 of 24
latest reply