How to implement google ad conversion code on an item sold on ebay

I put an ad on google ad about one of my items I am selling on ebay (in ad there was description of item and a link which if clicked took the visitor to ebay item page where visitor could buy my item). The ad was not performing good, I called google ads and they helped me to put a new ad as previous ad had some flaws in it. They also asked me to implement google ad conversion code on my ebay item page. They also gave me code (

<!-- Event snippet for Book1 Purchase conversion page In your html page, add the snippet and call gtag_report_conversion when someone clicks on the chosen link or button. --> <script>

function gtag_report_conversion(url) {   var callback = function () {     if (typeof(url) != undefined') {       window.location = url; }   };   gtag('event', 'conversion', {                                                                         'send_to': 'AW- 84715497/1pHYCIvK68IBEOmhxtUD',       'transaction_id': '',       'event_callback': callback   });   return false; } </script>

Can anyone help me how to do that? thanks a lot

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0