If I'm like this when I'm 85, what will I be like when I'm 90 ???

bl32
Community Member

On the weekend I inadvertently deleted 30 listings that I meant to relist and they are now lost.

I do not have Selling Manager Pro so that recovery method is not available.

Any ideas ???

Bill

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: If I'm like this when I'm 85, what will I be like when I'm 90 ???

"If I'm like this when I'm 85, what will I be like when I'm 90 ???"

You are a stamp dealer.  Why not follow the example of the legendary Kasimir Bileski of Winnipeg who was a stamp dealer for 84 years from the age of 12 until his death at 96.  He got help from his daughter and (mostly) his granddaughter Allison to run his stamp business after he turned 80.

At your age you have earned the right to take it easier and not worry about small technical problems.  Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

@bl32 wrote:

On the weekend I inadvertently deleted 30 listings that I meant to relist and they are now lost.

I do not have Selling Manager Pro so that recovery method is not available.

Any ideas ???

Bill

If these are unsold items that you have previously listed,

and that ended recently, (within the last two - three months)

search your titles in Completed Listings. 

You should be able to find them and relist them.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I think I just figured this out myself ~ go to your My ebay ~ Selling ~ left side of page look under Sell ~ see Deleted and click on it ~ then change drop down box to browse by "Unsold" and it should bring up any Unsold items you have deleted in error then you can click the box to "Undelete" them :

undelete.PNG

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

There is another way I can recommend recovering the accidentally deleted listings.

It works. You might need a day or two after the listings have ended to find them there but they can be found under user Id > Items for Sale > Completed Listings.

Locate and relist. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@mjwl2006 wrote:

There is another way I can recommend recovering the accidentally deleted listings.

It works. You might need a day or two after the listings have ended to find them there but they can be found under user Id > Items for Sale > Completed Listings.

Locate and relist. 

Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 10.42.33 AM.png

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

"If I'm like this when I'm 85, what will I be like when I'm 90 ???"

You are a stamp dealer.  Why not follow the example of the legendary Kasimir Bileski of Winnipeg who was a stamp dealer for 84 years from the age of 12 until his death at 96.  He got help from his daughter and (mostly) his granddaughter Allison to run his stamp business after he turned 80.

At your age you have earned the right to take it easier and not worry about small technical problems.  Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Thank you everyone for all of your help, it has been most appreciated,

Regards.

Bill

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

You seem to be doing very well at 85. I hope I do as well when I reach that age.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply