Forum Posts

Resolved! Where so I stand with this return?

I have a buyer who has requested a return. Her reason is that she changed her mind. I live in ON and it went to BC so the postage was over $14, (I charged less). If I agree to refund on return of the item, do I have to refund her postage? If that is ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post predicts events in 2070 !!!

One has to have a wee chuckle about this update from the Canada Post website regarding one of my packages: 2070/01/0100:00540170,FranceItem arrived at postal facility. Item on hold. I have a strong belief that I will not be here in 2070 to know what ...

• 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

What is the Limit for Seller Protection

I know this has been covered here numerous times, but I can't recall the limit before one has to switch to signed for shipping for coverage. I know it's around $650 but is that US or Canadian $. The item I have to ship is right around the cut off poi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

PAYPAL notifications are MIA again....

Two sales overnight, one 9 hours ago, another 5 hours ago... both paid via PAYPAL, no email notifications yet, the payments are there so it looks like we're in the "time delay" phase again...... just so you know!

• 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

USPS service instead of Canada Post from Canada to the US

I am happy to report that I will abandon Canada Post for most of my delivery starting in a few days. After searching for more than 1 year a way to get US packages cheaper and with tracking (It cost me about 17$ to get tracking on a 400 gram shirt) I ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post 2016 lettermail rates

2016 Lettermail (proposed increases for January 11)Source: www.canadapost.ca/web/en/kb/details.page?article=upcoming_and_recent_ Stamp rates head up after being unchanged for 2 years.Canada - 2016 stamp rates000-030g .. 0.90 (+0.05)031-050g .. 1.25 (...

buyers that dont leave fb

why are there so many buyers that dont leave fb, i hve had buyers with hundreds of feed bck from sellers but never give fb to the sellers strange indeed

Why are some Pictures not showing in my store?

I just took advantage of promotion to open a basic store.Some of the item's pictures are not showing. Has anyone had the same problem and knows how to fix it?Any other suggestion or help regarding how to set it up or any other function would be great...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

First 2 Neutral Feed Backs In 15 Years

I received my first 2 Neutral Feed Backs from a Buyer this week in almost 15 Years of selling so I knew I was on borrowed time.He bought some Auctions on the Saturday before Thanksgiving weekend and I mailed them the same day. I told them that with t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to extract montlhy sale?

Hey guys! I would like to know what is the simpliest way to obtain in a file (excel, or txt) data from my sales in a given month? Data would include name of the item sold, final price and eBay fees. Thanks!

Resolved! Pre-Filled Listings

Hello, I would like to sell T-Shirts on Ebay and I was wondering if there's a way to pre-fill my listings with all of the basic information(sizes available, quantity, base cost, shipping price)? Because manually filling each listing for each shirt is...

CANADA POST SCHEDULED OUTAGE SAT., OCT. 24

I like how my computer wants to autocorrect the word 'outage' to 'outrage' but that's besides the point. Just a head's up from the Canada Post website. https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/business/findARate?execution=e1s1 Our website, app, sh...

• 4 replies
  • 2 helpful

Ebay said I can't sell digital xbox live codes?

Hey, I sell digital xbox live codes on ebay. I wanted to increase my seller limit, but ebay said that they can't, since I am not allowed to sell digital codes. I also mail the codes to the buyer. Top sellers on ebay are selling xbox live digital code...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sept Sales vs. Oct Sales.

Just curious as to how many others have had an absolutely amazing month of sales so far in Oct as compared to an awful, AWFUL month of sales in Sept. I haven't done the math but a guess is that my sales are up at least 80% from Sept. I've actually be...

No listing confirmation emails on .com

I am still getting confirmation of listings on .ca, but they have stopped on .com. I use these to relist. Has anyone else had the same problem? I there something I should do to get them back?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Forced fee for felines?

In the terms of sale on an item I was thinking of buying:"$1.00 handling added for Domestic,even if it is FREE Shippinga $1.00 will be added.Proceeds go towards Feline Rescue!"I thought ebay allowed buyers to elect their own charitable giving options...

Combined Shipping Discount Issue

Hello everyone! I would like to provide a shipping discount for the United States and Canadian buyers. My base shipping price for these countries is $5.95 and each additional item that a customer purchases is $2 for shipping. I have applied my rule a...

ATTN SELLERS: WATCH YOUR PARCELS SENT BY CANADA POST

Keep an eye on your parcels travelling across Canada if sent by Canada Post. After a long stretch of very timely service from the mothercorp, this week I have seen several tracked parcels derailed since the Thanksgiving Long Weekend in Canada. One wa...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

fedex shipping for canadian sellers

so im totally new to selling on ebay. what i would like to know if it is easy shipping with fedex, and is it cost effective. for all orders domestic and international. do canadian sellers get the same shipping discounts as us sellers using fedex?

• 21 replies
  • 1 helpful

Cancelled Order that NEVER happened

I checked my sellers dashboard as I have been having an unusual amount of problems in the last few weeks. I was quite surprised to find a defect for cancelling an order because I was out of stock. The trouble is I never cancelled anything. This perso...

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels