Interesting solution ebay, thank you.

amcdc79
Community Member

Most sellers know that the new ebay policy of having our GTC's always renew on the same day of the month that they were started.

I was a little concerned about how all my GTC's that would have ended on the 30th of the month. I was charged for a few listings from my monthly allotment seemingly before March 1st.

Thinking that I could be charged for them twice in one month I checked all the ones that had just renewed. To my surprise there were a few that had over 59 days until they will count, so none of them will be counted/charged twice in the same month, thank you ebay.

The reason why it's important to me, is my sales are not high enough to pay for a store, so I use every free monthly listing I can get. I sometimes will go over by listing video games at the end of the month, and since they are only charged 5 cents plus GST, it's not that a big deal. 

Like the title of this thread, interesting solution ebay, they knew they were going to be relisted, the challenge was how to make it so they didn't count twice in one month.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0