Invoices to buyers after purchase

In the past, a seller would get a copy of the invoice a buyer was also seeing. That changed somewhere in the recent past. Just had an item sell with best offer to the UK. In attempting to confirm shipping options available the Invoice in Sellers Hub was only displaying 1 option(International Airmail) and not the 2nd that should have also been available(International Tracked). I did confirm with original listing. There should be 2 options possible. In trying to send a revised invoice it was not letting me update services available for this particular transaction. Is anyone aware of a method of receiving an invoice email when something sells or now do you only get an email when you send a revised invoice or a customer asks for a modified invoice?

Thanks,

-CM

PS. Was eventually able to send a revised invoice by changing browsers. In this particular situation with the time difference, the customer did not have the opportunity to pay. You do not always have this window so could be a problem in some situations.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I can’t answer your question but did you try send an invoice from the item sold email?  I’ve never done thst do gave no idea how it looks from that end.

Why did you have to send a revised invoice?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

In checking with eBay they were unable to confirm if the buyer was seeing the 2 available options or not. Due to the value of the item sold Tracked should be available according to the original listing but was NOT displaying. From Sellers HUB  sending a revised invoice if you need to should not be a problem without doing the seemingly more common hoop dance to complete most common tasks.

-CM

Message 3 of 3
latest reply