Is there a way to go through your active listing via custom labels?

ayatcg
Community Member

Like the title says, Is there a way we can sort the via custom labels?  Since I use the custom labels as an organizer in where I place my items, It would be nice if I can sort through that in my listings via Manage active listings.  

Thanks 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Is there a way to go through your active listing via custom labels?

In saying "Since I use the custom labels as an organizer in where I place my items" do you mean that each of your items on the shelf at home have already been given a unique identifier?

If that is the case enter the unique identifier in the Custom Label field for each item, doing this populates the Custom Label column in all lists, active, unsold and orders. Clicking on the column header sorts the records alpha-numerically so it's possible to sort in many ways depending how creative one is in devising an alpha-numeric format to use as an identifier.

Note; if the Custom Label column is not visible it will be necessary to use the Customize view link at the top right of list pages. Select Custom Label and move it up the list so the column appears near the left of the page. I like having it follow the Title column.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply