Is there a way to purchase 2 different items using the shipping coupon?

I want to purchase 2 different sizes of envelopes but I don't see a way to do it. If I just do one and pay, I don't think the coupon could be used for the other one.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@triber wrote:

I want to purchase 2 different sizes of envelopes but I don't see a way to do it. If I just do one and pay, I don't think the coupon could be used for the other one.

As you are shopping on a PC (Just guessing) the only way is to add first item to cart and then open a second window and go back to the available items and add to cart. Once you are completed add coupon/eBucks at bottom and pay. You will be required to pay tax, possibly going forward.

-Lotz

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@triber wrote:

As you are shopping on a PC (Just guessing) the only way is to add first item to cart and then open a second window and go back to the available items and add to cart. Once you are completed add coupon/eBucks at bottom and pay. You will be required to pay tax, possibly going forward.

-Lotz

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks, I'll try that.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Great, that worked!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply