Forum Posts

Finally photo mailers on shipping supply site! but...

For those who are interested in spending their shipping supply coupon. It looks like they finally added some photo mailers to the store, which when packed flat will fit in Canada Post letter mail, however they only have one size choice, and the price...

Selling Prices

Ok - this is driving me crazy. I'm new so forgive my ignorance. But.. I'm doing some research on top sellers in various categories and somewhat frequently I have come across some very unremarkable items selling for some ridiculous prices. Like a comm...

GLOBAL SHIPPING SCAM to CANADA

Due to this Global Shipping Program SCAM which rips off the Seller also & sends the $ to Pitney Bowes. I've stopped buying books from Sellers who use it which is about 80% of my purchases or 200 to 300 books each year.Who in their right mind would pa...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 27 replies
  • 1 helpful

INR claims with pandemic postal problems - a solution?

In the past we sold as a hobby (on another account). We would like to do so again.But with the postal delays, along with tracking update failures,we are worried about impatient buyers/scammers clicking the button for an INR refundthe day after the eb...

Paid for Shipping but wants to pickup

Hi All,What's proper procedure for this? Someone bought an item and paid for shipping. Then they messaged me through eBay to ask if they could just pick up since they are close. I have no problem with that but want to make sure I am protected against...

Shipping to U.S. via USPS is a Covid disaster.

USPS has been an utter disaster for my sales to the U.S. starting in March. I normally shipped "tracked packet USA" and then suddenly my shipped packages disappeared and were un-trackable. Eventually they all were returned to me over an 8 week period...

Selling Limit

Hi I have been only selling in Canada but now changing to sell on the USA Ebay site. If my basic store limit is 250 listings per month for Ebay Canada does that mean that I cansell 250 more (different than Canada) listings in Ebay USA? I keep getting...

Canada Post Shipments to Nunavut

July 17,2020 I just discovered an issue when I went to process a shipment to Nunavut with Shippo. For some unknown reason Both in Shippo and Canadapost when you sign in to either account, it is NOT applying the applicable discount for this location b...

Private Listings - Is there any point?

Are there any benefits to keep listings that are not auction and not personal in nature private? I've read that Ebay already blanks out part of a buyer's name anyways. How effective is this? I've made my listings private since day one for two main re...

Just canceled a sale due to eBay/PayPal "pending" hold issue

I've been a good eBay member for as long as it existed to be honest. Zero bad feedback. Have bought and sold a lot, but not much selling in several years. Just listed an item and sold it - only to find that eBay/PayPal would "hold" the payment for "u...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Chit Chat Express Shipping....

So I had my first experience with Chit Chat Shipping. I finally looked them up after a Canada Post quote for a light but high volume package came out to $35.00. I realized they were nearby(Mississauga) and thought I'd try it. I registered on-line, pr...

Canada Post Woes Update

Canada Post delivery issues. Was bad. Is bad. Will remain bad for the time being. https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/wheres-your-delivery-canada-post-backlog-amid-covid-19-keeps-customers-guessing/ar-BB15kEsl?OCID=ansmsnnews11

• 46 replies
  • 5 helpful

Auctions Relisting with out me setting to do so

Its been about 8 months since I last held BID AUCTION on my listings. I have been doing 30 days BUY NOW OR BEST OFFER and I know it now rolls over unless you end the listing before the 30 days.Lately I did about( 100 listings ) 5 to 10 day auction li...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Product not selling

Hi! I have been on Ebay for just over a month with my Shopify store. Some of my products are getting views but no purchases. I was told we can't advertise until we have sales so I am not sure what to do? I have lowered my prices on some products and ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

invoice problems

I'm getting an error message when I click to send an invoice - says "an error has occured, please try again later", anyone else having this problem?

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

So has everyone signed up for managed payments?

I am just wondering whether everyone has signed up for managed payments? Is it already working. I have hesitated as my money goes into a US bank account and wonder how that is going to work? What is the cut off day to sign up and what happens when th...

Resolved! I need help refunding buyer

I have a buyer that returned 6 items, she says she doesn't want me to refund her original shipping, but I can't see a way to do that. Any answers please?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

About Chicago: The Black Hole

Does anyone have information about the following is getting handled by Paypal? I shipped an item about 30 days ago and it was shipped via Tracked Packet and has been sitting in Chicago since May 8th. The buyer is threatening to open a Paypal claim fo...

• 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

sale canceled by ebay

Just got this lovely notice tonightHello treasurrectionist,We had to cancel bids for the buyer, (they had feedback of more than 200+ purchases) because they aren't registered on eBay:?????????????????? 283923626895 - Vintage BLACK Nikon F SPORTS FIND...

MANAGED PAYMENTS

Has there been a discussion of how buyers can initiate Disputes under Managed Payments?Will they only have the 30 days past delivery (or estimated delivery) to open a Dispute?Sellers would love that.But, at the moment, buyers can then go to Paypal fo...

2nd time this week - cannot find item

This is the 2nd time this week that I sold something that I have somewhere, just can't find it. Both were listed in 2016. The first item, I just bought one from another seller and am having it shipped to the buyer, the 2nd I have one more place to lo...

inventory sample.jpg
Labels