Shipping supply coupon not working

So I received my eBay Bucks coupon & the shipping supply coupon today. But when I go to purchase supplies, it will not accept the shipping supply coupon (says it is not valid) but it accepts the Bucks one.  Anyone else having this problem? Maybe it is just another glitch & will work itself out in the end.

Message 1 of 39
latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

@2nd-time-around-jewelry wrote:

So I received my eBay Bucks coupon & the shipping supply coupon today. But when I go to purchase supplies, it will not accept the shipping supply coupon (says it is not valid) but it accepts the Bucks one.  Anyone else having this problem? Maybe it is just another glitch & will work itself out in the end.

I just went to use mine and noticed tax again. Seems the issue is with the 2st quarter coupon. Haven't confirmed if tax will be taken from coupon or payment is required from a backup source.

Pattern last year:

Jan: No tax

April: Tax

July; No Tax

Oct: No Tax

Jan 2021: No Tax

April: Tax

Heads up for anyone looking. They have added Cardboard mailers are now available. Lot of 100 at 80.91. 9 x 11.5

-Lotz

Message 2 of 39
latest reply

I noticed that I got the email but not the Ebay message.

If I check my summary, it does not show yet. (Does show the last redeemed one).

Presumably it will work once the ebay message arrives.....

(PS check your summary to see if it shows, I expect it does not)

Message 3 of 39
latest reply

@ricarmic 

@2nd-time-around-jewelry 

Received gmail message but nothing in eBay. Old certificate was on Purchase history page earlier today but is blank now. New coupon is very likely either on tape delay or has to be scratched to activate.

-Lotz

Message 4 of 39
latest reply

eBay can't seem to make up it's mind whether to add tax or not.  Always changes.  I personally don't think we should have to pay any taxes as it is supposed to be free shipping supplies.

Message 5 of 39
latest reply

@lotzofuniquegoodies  LOL you're dating yourself, I haven't heard the term "tape delay" for some time..... immediately knew what you meant!!!!

Message 6 of 39
latest reply

@ricarmic 

Sadly what the world has come to. We are told we will be offended by a book printed many years ago but a movie/reality tv show filled with non stop bombs is perfectly acceptable. I remember listening to an live interview on FM radio a number of years ago. With Long John Baldry. The DJ commented at the end of the interview with how much he enjoyed the pleasure. It included 1 word. DJ got suspended for 2 weeks for the faux pas. It was an excellent interview!!

-Lotz

Message 7 of 39
latest reply

Same problem here.  

Message 8 of 39
latest reply

@ricarmic wrote:

I noticed that I got the email but not the Ebay message.

If I check my summary, it does not show yet. (Does show the last redeemed one).

Presumably it will work once the ebay message arrives.....

Nope 🙄 .  The Ebay message just arrived, the code still doesn't work .......... 😔 

Message 9 of 39
latest reply

I paid tax in February! I noticed it was tax free in January, but didnt pull the trigger and then in February it was showing and it seems still is. My coupon for Quarter 2 is also not working!

Order total
Subtotal C $145.91
Sales tax C $18.97
Shipping Free
Coupon, Voucher -C $145.91

Message 10 of 39
latest reply

Got the eBay message. Coupon doesn't work or show in my summary screen at this point though.

Message 11 of 39
latest reply

Recieved both email and eBay message but coupon is still not working. I will try again later. Likly a technical issue.

Message 12 of 39
latest reply

Yep I have the ebay message now too, but nothing in summary......

Message 13 of 39
latest reply

I haz no works too. 

'cuz must be rocketz science 

Message 14 of 39
latest reply

Same problem here so will wait it out a day and try again...

Message 15 of 39
latest reply

Coupon not working :"Looks like that's the wrong code. Please double-check and try again."

I tried different products

Message 16 of 39
latest reply

I have call this morning to report the problem. You are not alone.

Message 17 of 39
latest reply

Same here. Spoke to someone yesterday and still not fixed. Was told to give it some time and we are now appoaching 24hrs since receiving the email with the code. Sad times

Message 19 of 39
latest reply

According to the coupon terms:

Additional Terms: All other terms and conditions of eBay Shipping Supplies Store applies. Coupon discount applies to the purchase price (excluding any explicit shipping charges, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item at the eBay Shipping Supplies Store on eBay.ca.

The main conflict is caused by the fact the seller does mention going forward taxes are being collected.

-Lotz

Message 20 of 39
latest reply