Made a mistake in listing, buyer has already paid.

In my title it lists 20 cards but I accidentally wrote 22 cards in the auction description. I sent the buyer an email apologizing and asking if they were still okay to buy. I'm a bit worried because I think they are using a forwarding service (buyer is from China but confirmed address is in US). I don't know if they will get my message or even understand it. How should I proceed?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Made a mistake in listing, buyer has already paid.

You may want to try re-sending your message with a Chinese translation(Simplified) you can access at google. Don't forget about the time difference so be patient before shipping.

-CM

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You may want to try re-sending your message with a Chinese translation(Simplified) you can access at google. Don't forget about the time difference so be patient before shipping.

-CM

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Alright, thank you. I guess I'll just wait now...ugh what a dumb mistake 😕
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Unfortunately that happens to all of us eventually...Those little typo's. Looking at the listing it shouldn't be a major problem. Your title matches what they actually received. Hopefully they will understand it as just that. An accidental typo. Is 20 considered a complete set or was it just a lot of 20 cards? If they decide to be a upset about the difference you may be able to get away with a small discount in the form of a refund. Just a suggestion.

-CM

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I did exactly the same thing a couple weeks ago.

The title was correct, the description was incorrect (my mistake was the condition).

I advised the buyer and asked them to let me know if it was a problem. I never heard from them

The good news is that a small percentage of buyers read the description anyway!!!!
Message 5 of 5
latest reply