Managed Payments: Results May Vary

So..... are all sellers now operating under Managed Payments in ebay.ca? My account was activated a few weeks ago and the results have been underwhelming to frame it politely.

I'm waiting a minimum of two days to a maximum of a full seven days for payments to be deposited in my chequing account and there seems to be no rhyme nor reason to it. Under the old system, with payments submit to me through PayPal, those funds would be deposited to my account within hours in most cases. If I withdrew a PayPal balance before noon CST on a weekday, it would be sitting in my bank account by suppertime that same day. 

This Managed Payment system through ebay does not thus far compare favourably. Whose fault is that? Adyen? If it's the payment processor to blame then why did the company pick such a lame duck with which to do business? 

I have another website where I accept payments through a different payment processor (neither PayPal nor Adyen) and I see that money in my account the next day often by midday.

Managed Payments seems to, quite frankly, stink compared to the way it used to be.

I expected better than this. It's discouraging to me a seller that my buyers can have their items in hand long before ebay sees fit to deliver the money to me paid to have it. 

What kind of turnaround times are others seeing?

Message 1 of 61
latest reply
60 REPLIES 60

Re: Managed Payments: Results May Vary

robynmae69
Community Member
4 days was the quickest & up to 7 days most recently 👎 definitely 👎

Message 61 of 61
latest reply