Messages from PayPal MIA again

Item sold and received notice from eBay promptly but email message from PayPal regarding payment is nowhere to be seen. Ditto for email confirmation regarding withdrawal of funds.

My point is that we’ll need to watch closely the Seller Hub to determine which orders require shipping because those messages from PayPal may be on the skids again.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Paypal emails appear to be on an approximately 2-hour tape delay cycle. As for Sellers Hub, keep seeing offers/email messages after the fact compared to what's either arriving in my normal email or the bell icon and have already properly acknowledged as required.  Sellers Hub, in my opinion, has never seemed to behave in real time OR with correct and accurate information as a standard feature. 

-CM

PS. Shippo Invoice and Payment emails are also approximately 2 hours apart vs arriving one after the other as they did in the past. Hopefully, just another temporary glitch. Fingers crossed.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Mine that were missing are now received. It was about 90 minutes of lag. Everything worked fine for me as recently as yesterday.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply