New Order/ Selling Page - Can we Not Combine "Buys" anymore When Buyer Pays separately ??

Hello -Wish that I had time to read all these great Thread Titles -as I too have a million things that I hate about all these changes. Hence why I am so busy trying to re-invent the wheel... OH and thanks Managed Payments I already have an NSF charge!! -- Maddening...

But for Now --How do we combine 2 invoices together now? I cannot find a link. I frequently have buyers buy 2-3 items and pay separately. Then I need to refund some shipping....everything is more of  a hassle if I cannot move all the purchases/ charges onto one page.

** A Major PetPeeve also is now not being able to edit the Buyer's address. I just hate hate addresses without capital letters, especially in the postal code. I also feel it is so disrespectful to the Post Office, like chewing gum in class!! 

Thanks for any and all help - Melanie

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: New Order/ Selling Page - Can we Not Combine "Buys" anymore When Buyer Pays separate

Use the Seller Hub and you won't have these issues.

I know there is a lot of resistance but the Seller Hub is so much better than ANY versions of the old My eBay.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: New Order/ Selling Page - Can we Not Combine "Buys" anymore When Buyer Pays separate

Top Left Hand Corner of the Page says " Seller Hub" 

On the Overview page, on the Right Hand side ,I found "Orders Eligible for Combined Purchases" -unfortunately it says "0" available....I clicked it anyway but still came up zero, even though I have 2 purchases from same buyer on same day..

Message 3 of 3
latest reply