New promo on eBay.com forums March 9-14 1000 free Auction or Fixed Price

Some one got one but most replies say they did not get the promo.

In this topic on eBay.com in Selling Forum.

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Free-Insertion-1000-3-9-3-14/m-p/25290758

Here is the activation link.

http://www.rsvp.ebay.com/rsvp/signup/3186/qMcKdqgDfY4

I check my 3 ebay accounts and no promo listed in my promo summary and the above link does not work on my accounts.

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

It just worked for me too, but when I tried it yesterday and earlier today it wouldn't take.

For others it might be worth checking out again.  (I list on .com only.)

Message 21 of 28
latest reply

I was not invited either.

Message 22 of 28
latest reply

@lady.stark wrote:

I was not invited either.

Neither was I, but when I clicked on the link provided by pocomocomputing (thank you for that), I was able to get the promo.

It might work for you too.

Message 23 of 28
latest reply

I am also waiting for a free promo to list my 1000+ items, and will not wait for ebay to make it's move.  I'm spending this waiting time listing free elsewhere and if/when ebay comes up with free listings I'll relist my inventory.  It makes no financial sense to me to pay .30 per listing plus final value and paypal fees for items, many of which do eventually sell, but sometimes need relisting several times before the right buyer comes along.  Store fees are also unrealistic - fees alone for 1000+ listing store would eat up any profit I would make then still have to pay the FVF and Paypal plus shipping etc etc.

This isn't my full time job, but makes me a little extra cash every month.  I'm not about to do it for nothing though......

Message 24 of 28
latest reply

In the same boat here. Smiley Sad

Message 25 of 28
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Me too.  eBay really sucks that they would give to eBay.com not eBay.ca.  We used to get free promos for both sites in the past and we still want them!!

Message 26 of 28
latest reply

One of my Buds got a free 500 this morning March 3rd..I still have not gotten one in over 6 months.And I have been selling since E,bay came online.Great way to treat their loyal customers.

Message 27 of 28
latest reply

Maybe I have a couple of thousand great cards that will sell.Who are you to say their junk? If I don,t get free listings I cannot afford to list list. EBAY certainly loves it when we buy,because I get e,mails every couple of hours telling me their are specials for me to buy.They even are getting pretty pathetic sending me e,mails about items I browsed .EBAY if I browse something it is none of your business,I MAKE THE DECISION to buy not you.Cut out the BIG BROTHER ROUTINE.

Message 28 of 28
latest reply