Niagara Area: Cross Border Shipping Service?

Has anyone used a drop-off service in the Niagara Area to send parcels from Canada via USPS?

If so, which would you recommend? And what are the going rates?

Any pointers would be much help and greatly appreciated. And perhaps useful to others considering cross-border shipping.

nerd

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hope its okay to clarify: I've heard of chitchat for the Toronto area a couple others.

This would mean I could ship on a daily basis rather than a weekly one. A huge difference for listings and priorities.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Yes. Chit Chats is crossing the border to mail on behalf of the sender. I've been using the service and saving the trouble for me. On top of that, it's so much cheaper than CP and convenient to import my shipments through their ebay integration. They do have several branches and drop spots in GTA so you might want to check them out. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for the input @ronnel-5 however Chit Chats is in Toronto is 1.5-2 hrs away from my location in the Niagara Region. I'm hoping to find a couple options in the Niagara Falls or surrounding area. Maybe its too close to the border and most people just drive through commercial themselves.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@tryubik-useonlyasdirected wrote:

... Chit Chats is in Toronto is 1.5-2 hrs away from my location in the Niagara Region. I'm hoping to find a couple options in the Niagara Falls or surrounding area. Maybe its too close to the border and most people just drive through commercial themselves.

There are transport places that do it in the Niagara pennisula -- but many are geared towards pallet load size and up. 

Use google to do some searching: "Niagara falls cross border shipping" for example reveals CrossBorderExpress which is based in Niagara Falls.

-..-

Message 5 of 5
latest reply