Nike not replying to VeRo email?

Nearly one month ago on October 28th, I got hit with my first VeRo takedown on four Nike products being sold on my store. Thankfully, I bought them all from Nike directly, so I have the genuine Nike order confirmation receipts to prove authenticity. They're also Nike products in which replicas do not exist - the rep manufacturers haven't bothered to spoof these since there's no demand.

In the eBay message notifying me of the takedown, they provided me with an email to contact Nike's department responsible for the VeRo takedows that one should contact if the takedown was wrong. I put together all of the necessary information one afternoon and constructed a complete email, but was prepared for if they required any additional information. Nearly one month later and I haven't even received a reply.

How do sellers deal with this? Do you follow-up with them?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

recped_0-1700862581035.png

https://www.ebay.com/sellercenter/ebay-for-business/verified-rights-owner-program#m17-1-tb1

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

As repced said, contact eBay.  They're supposed to respond to you. My guess is that the shoes were taken down for another reason (probably for offering shipping outside of Canada or North America). Not all VERO hits have to do with authenticity.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Consider adding the following disclaimer within your listing which might help.

Nike is a trademark of Nike Inc., headquartered in Oregon. We are an independent seller of premium products selling outside of manufacturers authorized retail networks and not affiliated with Nike.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply