PAYPAL "Insights" report (Beta)

Not sure if someone already identified this but today I discovered a new report in PAYPAL called "insights" it has similar (more actually) information than was discussed regarding the emails some of us get.

It is just in the report section of PAYPAL.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Interesting. I'll look and see if I have one too. Thanks.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I don't seem to have it but in passing I noticed that Reports now will only go back three years instead of being indefinite.

No time to double check on this if I want to get everything packed for the 3 pm mail.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@femmefan1946 wrote:

I don't seem to have it but in passing I noticed that Reports now will only go back three years instead of being indefinite.

Sign into paypal, then take the shortcut to classic history reports for early stuff:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_history-download

-..-

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@ricarmic wrote:

Not sure if someone already identified this but today I discovered a new report in PAYPAL called "insights" it has similar (more actually) information than was discussed regarding the emails some of us get.

It is just in the report section of PAYPAL.

There have been several mentions of various reports in PayPal recently.  I have never seen a link to get any kind of report from PayPal.  When you google PayPal reports, it advises you to go to the Reports > Select ....... which I don't have and never have had. ???

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I am wondering how these numbers are being totaled. Is it from all of my eBay sales or is it including direct transactions also which would give me fake "sales" numbers.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply