Previous 4 week sales totals.

Only based upon BIN sales.

May 25-31 = 81 total sales (Highest since Feb '14)

Jun 01-07 = 53 total sales (My average weekly amount)

Jun 08-14 = 23 total sales

Jun 15-21 = 10 total sales

Anyone Else's drops look kinda like this??  

This sucks.....

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Previous 4 week sales totals.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I noticed that when I had with BINs only, the sales go down (actually I used to sold an average of 50 every week a few years ago until those idiots at eBay started to play with the system and screwed it up for us).  When eBay started to give me the free listings promos for auction-format and I posted them and noticed the sales shoot to sky.  Since then I have 1/2 for BINs and 1/2 for auction-style and it works beautiful.  I sell items of "A to Z" expect the kitchen sink (LOL!).

I was told by some buyers that when they look at my auction-format and check "see other items" and came across my BINs and bought them or make offers which I often accepted.  Apparently to have both style of auctions help.

I have 500/500 free monthly listings, I didn't want to use them for auction-style format as it is good for only 7 days and I would be out for 3 weeks, so I really rely on eBay to offer us the free listings promos to list them in auction-style format.  Sometimes it can be frustrated when eBay don't offer us the free listings promos which it happened twice in a row last month and I fretted about losing the unsold items in my inventory if I don't get it.  Then I got this free listings promos twice in a row and I was able to relist them and bam I sold 15 items in 5 days!  So I really don't know which "unsold" items I should relist or hold back. 

It can be frustrating.  I just wish eBay would just let us post our items for FREE all the time and they would get final value fees all the time on a regular basis instead of waiting until they offer us the free lisitngs promos which work very well for us.

Very simple thing for eBay to know:

No sold - No final value fees for eBay.

Sold - Final value fees for eBay - everyone including sellers and eBay happy.  Very simple!!  Then we should be able to list them for FREE all the time.  And of course that is when and a big IF eBay treats Canadian sellers EQUALLY as American sellers by putting our listings in good search capability.  I understand that eBay focus on American sellers to boost them and ignore Canadian sellers.  That is unfair as I am sure that some of us do pay insertions fees which I did with some items when I cannot wait any longer for the free listings promos or my monthly free l istings.  For eBay doing that like they did to boost American sellers and ignore Canadian sellers, I consider them as thief.  That is stealing our insertions fees and put them in way low or nothing.

@007steveb16 wrote:

Only based upon BIN sales.

May 25-31 = 81 total sales (Highest since Feb '14)

Jun 01-07 = 53 total sales (My average weekly amount)

Jun 08-14 = 23 total sales

Jun 15-21 = 10 total sales

This sucks.....

auctions and then they check "See other items" and came across my BINs and bought them.  Apparently it helps to have aucti

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

No.

Mine look worse. 😞

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

mine even worse, 0 from June 10......Smiley Sad (usually I can sell 30-40 every month)

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Month was going well, but about to be skunked for Two Days in a Row.

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

One word:  dismal (misery loves company though, glad I'm not all aloneSmiley Sad)

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

My sales too REALLy going down in june...

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

The majority of items I sell are in the same category as you. Although overall sales are down for me it seems fairly consistent. Here are my total # of successful sales on my seller accounts for the same time period as you.

May 21-31 = 57 sales

June 01-07= 67 sales

June 08-14 = 54 sales

June 15-21 = 56 sales

This is also based only on BIN sales.

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

I have had zero sales since June 7 which is strange for me. In May I had very few sales, also minimal to no watchers on my items, everything was fine before May. I have never had sales this slow since I started selling under this id since 2007. I've been selling on Ebay since about 2001/2002 and never seen a lack of sales like this. Something to do with the recent password reset, or Google changing things? I'm very concerned to say the least. I worked so hard on my listings, I would hate to close my doors after all these years.

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

In a way Im glad to hear everyone else s  sales are down. I thought it was just me.

Is it just because of being summer?

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

I sold 14 items in June so far, which is not a bad month for me. Of course, I would like to sell more items, but at least my items are selling.

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Many people cannot reset their passwords...finally got through to Customer Support.....

But my account is frozen because I have not paid my 4.48 invoice fee..........

Question.....

I can't paid cause my Paypal account P word doesn't work to paid ebay via Paypal...

Is this because my account is frozen?

What a nightmare...................

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

@zoomrr69 wrote:

Many people cannot reset their passwords...finally got through to Customer Support.....

I too was wondering if this might be part of what is causing reduced traffic (and sales) to the eBay site.  I had the same difficulties when I tried to get into my alternate account last week -- a lot of trouble getting to the point of re-setting my password.  I can imagine many people will just give up and go elsewhere to shop.

As far as your problem with Paypal is concerned, I'd suggest giving Paypal a call directly and explaining that the password issue resulted in your account being frozen.  I'm not certain, but you might be able to pay your eBay fees with a credit card in the meantime -- call and ask anyway.  

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Called Paypal and changed that password too...paid seller fees.....hopefully this will put my account in good order again....10 Q

Seems the resolve is to contact ebay and paypal directly via phone

Message 14 of 14
latest reply