Quick Question

I don't have a store and have searched for an answer to no avail.  Does any one know if there is a limit on how many Saved Drafts and/or Unsold Listings you can have at one time?  

Thanks.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Quick Question

As far as I know there is no limit on unsolds but they will disappear in 60 or 90 days.  I 'think' that there is a limit of drafts but I don't know the number.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Quick Question

@kays_place wrote:

I don't have a store and have searched for an answer to no avail.  Does any one know if there is a limit on how many Saved Drafts and/or Unsold Listings you can have at one time? 

I've never run into a limit for number of Unsold listings, only limit is time, 60 or 90 days (depending on how viewed).

Drafts: https://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/unfinishedlisting.html

up to 7 drafts at a time in the standard listing tool and up to 20 drafts in the bulk listing tool. Time limit: 30 days.

Best way to search is google (ebay's own search can be rather useless at times).  I use something like ebay.ca + question ("ebay.ca drafts" found the eBay help file for this post).

-..-

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Quick Question

@ypdc_dennis wrote:

Drafts: https://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/unfinishedlisting.html

up to 7 drafts at a time in the standard listing tool and up to 20 drafts in the bulk listing tool. Time limit: 30 days.

I know in the past I have had far more than 20 drafts at a time in the bulk listing tool. Does having Selling Manager (the free version, not Pro) increase that limit?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Quick Question

Only 20 saved drafts will show on .ca (the rest are hidden but will be there if you produce more). I currently have over 250 saved drafts(mostly for .ca, a few for .com). These can all be seen in "Drafts" when using the Seller Hub on.com. The one feature that I really like on the .com site is the ability to copy drafts.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Quick Question

I just did a quick test. Please excuse all the large pictures.

First, I created a test draft. I opened it up in the bulk listing tool, which allows me to create copies of the draft.

Copy.png

Copy2.png

I then created 49 copies so I would have 50 drafts total. When I went back to my drafts page, it showed all 50 on one screen, though I had to scroll to see them all. I do have mine set to show 50 per page, but I don't know if that's the default.

50.png

So, from what I'm experiencing, I can save and view more than 20 drafts at a time on .CA.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Quick Question

I have never been able to view more than 20 draft listings on .ca, no matter whether I set the number at 25, 50 or any other number per page. Never understood that but that's the way it has always been...which is why I use the Seller Hub on.com

Message 7 of 7
latest reply