SELLER NEWSLETTER

Hello  Friends:

I have a relatively new wBay Store.  I have one question.  I am planning to send out Seller Newslaters.  My question is this.  Where on the eBay Store will I find the option for potential buyers to subscribe to the newsletter?  In other words, where do I get the contact information from and where does the consent to communicate reside?  Any information will be helpfull.  Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

SELLER NEWSLETTER

Newsletter is an automated email sent to your followers. People following sellers can opt in/out of newletters. You'll have a summary in your newsletter section. Personally for exemple i'm sending one to new subscribers, then one every 2 weeks for new products. I can see it sent 181 emails mar 17 - jun 15. People opened 31.49% of them and clicked 2.76%. Can't see more. I'd recommend not sending too many, i noticed some unfollow since i started sending them. I think most people hate that. 

Edit: actually when you create your newletters, you can select the recipients. You can see how many approx. buyer reach there. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply