Second 48hr gap in sales this month....

This is the 2nd time this month that I haven't had a sale in 2 days....

This never used to happen before.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Second 48hr gap in sales this month....

It was back in 2009, after 42 days with atleast one sale per day ....... that I had 4 days with no sales.

The came a week a few years later....  no sales on Monday and Tuesday.... one low priced sale on Wednesday... and then no sales on Thursday and Friday.

No sale days do happen.....  My count is that over each year.... 365 days in total ....  10 % of those days will have no sales... Add those days up and  it is one full month of days ...  in total ... without sales.

The most  important thing in relation to these counts.... I continue to sell on eBay....  and the sales do add up ... both in number  .... and in value

Maybe ... we should count on which day we had the most sales ... first the total number of sales on a day....  a 24 hour day...... and then total highest value for sales on any one day, ...  also a 24 hour day.,.....

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Second 48hr gap in sales this month....

hlmacdon
Community Member

Yep, sales are pretty abysmal at the moment. Search traffic and store traffic even more so fell off a cliff in March and April. Google changed their search ranking algorithm in early March so that might be having some effect. Unfortunately the external traffic analytics we get from ebay are one step below useless.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply