Seller Hub is truly awful - cluttered, slow, go back to the old way

Before, all you had to do to access the MOST IMPORTANT features of selling were to go  to the left side.  There, arrayed you could access with one button push:

-Sales

-Active

-Unsold

etc.  Now, to access the same things, you need to go through about FIVE keystrokes.  Does Ebay think  the cutesy little graphs UP FRONT make ANY sense??  Graphs are for REPORTS which isn't something you are ruminating on all day.  Unless you are stupid. 

Worse yet, if you choose "go back to original (sales tool) from the top of the page, you get there, do one thing, then it dumps you back in the Seller Hub.  STOP letting MBA's design these things.  Think about SPEED and FUNCTIONALITY of day to day processes.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Seller Hub is truly awful - cluttered, slow, go back to the old way

Above the boxes with various statistics there is a button called Customize.

Click it and you can move the boxes around.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Personally I don't even look at the main Seller Hub Overview page. In Chrome I have a folder in my Bookmarks Bar with links to all of my most used pages (active listings, sold listings, Terapeak, etc.). Just a few clicks from anywhere and I'm where I need to be.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You can make it easier forself if you so choose...I customized mine so all is good for me...

Message 4 of 4
latest reply