Spring seller update - terapeak in the mobile app please?

So as per the 2020 spring update the terapeak website will be closed in April. I use it extensively when sourcing for research on my Android phone. Will terapeak be available in the mobile app since the website will be gone?
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @cottagewoman - we're working to make it available on as many platforms as possible. It is not currently available on the mobile app, but should be available for you to use from a mobile web browser!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I am currently using the web version on my phone in a mobile phone browser. My question is when, after the web version is shut down, can we expect to have terapeak available to us for mobile use since there website won't exist?
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I get what tyler@ebay is saying - use terapeak from the research tab in seller hub in a mobile web browser. Problem is seller hub is not mobile friendly (no CSS to style for mobile) so it's a pinch zoom pan scan mess to use. I know the rest of seller hub would be hard to make mobile friendly but gosh, couldn't this one page be setup to be @media friendly?
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi @cottagewoman - no timeline on that I'm afraid, but if I hear anything I'll let you know!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 5 of 5
latest reply