'Start Using Seller Hub' but I cannot.... yet.... when?

I'm dying to have at Promotions Manager available only through the hub which is coming today. Except it isn't here yet. I've been trying since 6:30 am CST. 

Do we have an ETA? If it won't be available until later in the day, how much later should I try again? 

Boo.Boo.

Help us, @happy_pigeon, please! 

Thanks,

Mo

Message 1 of 55
latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

Yeah, any of us who snickered have since been grey-listed. Hahaha. 

Message 21 of 55
latest reply

GASP! 

YES, I LITERALLY GASPEDYES, I LITERALLY GASPED

Message 22 of 55
latest reply

Is Promotions Manager in a Secret Hiding place?

Where might I find it?

Screen Shot 2018-04-19 at 2.39.08 PM.png

Message 23 of 55
latest reply

@happy_pigeon or tyler@ebay? Where does one access Promotions Manager? It's not to be found in the place where I'm under the impression it lives. (See above.)

Message 24 of 55
latest reply

So before your gasp did you receive an email advising you it was now available for your personal use or was it click, pray....click pray...click pray....Gasp? I would think an actual notification might be in order for something like this that is so critical to our ongoing business.

-CM

Message 25 of 55
latest reply

I did get an email but it came afterwards. I was merely browsing to Seller Manager when I got the screen and accepted it or clicked the blue bar whatever it says. That's not the say the email wasn't already sent when I found the page. It could have happened simultaneously, I just happened to be on the page when I found it.

Message 26 of 55
latest reply

BUT THERE IS STILL NO PROMOTIONS MANAGER! 

I feel like I'm being taunted. 

Message 27 of 55
latest reply

It’s not under marketing?

Message 28 of 55
latest reply

There is absolutely nothing there that wasn't there before. I've looked everywhere three times now. Can you see it on ebay.ca somewhere? Maybe it's just me? 

Message 29 of 55
latest reply

All roads lead back to plan Markdown Manager as the only option under Promotions. Summary just takes you to that title page where you can look at no stats and a blue bar that leads to Markdowns. 

Screen Shot 2018-04-19 at 5.40.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-04-19 at 5.40.13 PM.png\\

Message 30 of 55
latest reply

Where does promoted listings take you?

Message 31 of 55
latest reply

To my Promoted Listings but not Promotions Manager.
Message 32 of 55
latest reply

I don’t have sellers hub so can’t try this out but the directions on .com might help out?? 

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/selling-tools/promotions-manager?id=4094&st=3&pos=1&query=Promotio...

Message 33 of 55
latest reply

Thank you. That is a useful Help Page. However, there is no Promotions Manager to be found in order to use it.

I’ll try to contact Customer Service tomorrow if it’s still nowhere to be seen during business hours.
Message 34 of 55
latest reply

Now that ebay.ca is adopting the Seller Hub, this is what I should see versus what I do see.

Various tools available as part of Promotions Manager on ebay.comVarious tools available as part of Promotions Manager on ebay.comSame old nothing happening under ebay.caSame old nothing happening under ebay.ca

Message 35 of 55
latest reply

There is nothing where there is supposed to be something. It simply does not exist. I feel as if I have been baited and switched.

Message 36 of 55
latest reply

@momcqueen wrote:

@happy_pigeon or tyler@ebay? Where does one access Promotions Manager? It's not to be found in the place where I'm under the impression it lives. (See above.)

Hi @momcqueen - I'm not sure why you wouldn't be seeing it. Let me do some digging and see what could be going on.

Tyler,
eBay
Message 37 of 55
latest reply

Thank you, Tyler. It's really nowhere to be found. I know where it is *supposed * to be but it's just not there nor is there any sign of it.

Can anyone else using the Hub confirm they have access to Promotions Manager? Like, is it just me?

Message 38 of 55
latest reply

@momcqueen wrote:

Thank you, Tyler. It's really nowhere to be found. I know where it is *supposed * to be but it's just not there nor is there any sign of it.

Can anyone else using the Hub confirm they have access to Promotions Manager? Like, is it just me?

Okay, @momcqueen, I found an answer, but it is not the one I would prefer to give.

Promotions Manager was not included in the roll out of Seller Hub, and there are no plans at this time to include it in the future.

This came as a surprise to me, and apologies are in order as I specifically told you in weekly chat that it would be. That's on me, and I'm sorry to have built up your expectations only to have to dash them now.

Promoted Listings and Sales Event+Markdown will be the only marketing tools included in Seller Hub for the time being.

Tyler,
eBay
Message 39 of 55
latest reply

That’s devastating.

But also, I was told it would be included in our rollout by the folks who ran the Seller Hub webinar I did with eBay last month.

I am having an extremely difficult time accepting this.

What is the reason that it won’t be? Canadian ebay sellerslike myself have been waiting patiently for this for years — all the while at a marked disadvantage to our American counterparts as well as those in the UK - and I was assured by not only you that it was being included with the rollout of the Seller Hub.

Now it’s not? That seems impossible. I don’t accept that. Who do I have to lobby to see this inequality addressed?
Message 40 of 55
latest reply